If you plan on vacationing in Disney World, you just might find that you need to visit Guest Relations. If looking at a park map, you will find that Guest Relations is marked on the map with a blue “I”.
Here are the locations of the various Guest Relations:
- Magic Kingdom: Inside City Hall, Main Street, U.S.A. Also, you can find one located outside of the theme park to the right of the entrance if facing the turnstiles.
- Epcot: Inside the park after passing Spaceship Earth along the left path. There is also a location outside of the park to the right as you face the turnstiles. If visiting from the International Gateway, there is a Guest Relations located there to the right before the turnstiles.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Inside the park is Guest Relations to the left just before Sid Cahunga’s One of a Kind store. Also, find one outside of the park on the left of the turnstiles.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Inside the park is Guest Relations to the left.
- Downtown Disney: In Downtown Disney Marketplace, find a Guest Relations between Team Mickey and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop. At Downtown Disney West Side, visit Guest Relations in DisneyQuest.
Within Guest Relations, there are many things you can accomplish. Here is a list of a few:
- Book dining at a Table Service restaurant.
- Trade Disney pins. There you will find a book of pins to trade from!
- Extend or make changes to your current Disney tickets.
- Find the number of days left on your Disney tickets.
- Find the number of remaining Quick Service, Snacks or Table Services on your dining plan.
- Foreign currency exchange.
- Purchase Disney Dollars.
- Request information on the area or the parks.
- Get information and assistance for guests with disabilities. This may include Guest Assistance Passes, assistive touring devises such as handheld captioning devices, etc.
- Lost and found.
- Guide Map printed in languages in addition to English: French, German, Japanese, Portuguese and Spanish. Language translations devices may also be available.
- Free commemorative button to celebrate special occasions there are various designs available, such as “Happy Birthday,” “My First Trip,” “Just Married,” “Happy Anniversary,” and “Family Reunion.”
- File a complaint or compliment about a Cast Member. Cast Members love to have Cast Member Appreciation Cards filled out about their excellent services!
The many locations are of great help to many guests that visit daily. The Cast Members there are highly knowledgeable and quick to help. Be sure to stop in on your next visit if you need help with any of these services.