When heading to the parks, you should select the fastpasses that best suit you and the others you are traveling with to Disney World. There are many attractions and shows to choose from when making your selections so choose wisely! Many attractions are hard to get into and using a fastpass will help you ensure that you are able.
Here are the attractions you should consider first when booking:
- The fireworks displays such as Wishes and Fantasmic. While you might be able to see these shows without the fastpass, you will likely get a better seat or standing position when you do have a fastpass.
- Major attractions that accumulate lines quickly to include the following:
- Magic Kingdom – Splash Mountain, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain and the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- EPCOT – Soarin’ and Test Track
- Hollywood Studios – Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror
- Animal Kingdom – Kilimanjaro Safari
- Character Meet and Greets such as with Anna and Elsa
- Other “must see” attractions for people in your travel party. This is especially necessary if traveling with children as their patience with waiting in line is often short!
Enjoy the planning and your vacation!