When staying at a Disney World Resort, you are in for some fun in the pools. Depending on which Resort you stay in, you will find a highly themed, whimsical and/or beautiful pool. If pool time is important to you, be sure to research the available pool or pools in each Resort. You may find that you prefer the pool of the Caribbean Beach Resort so much more than the one available at Coronado Springs that you decide to choose Caribbean Beach instead of Coronado Springs.
Once you have your Resort chosen, here is what you should know about Swimming in Disney World’s Resorts:
- Towels are available for pickup close-by the pool. Once you are done with your towel, feel free to take the towel to your room or drop the towel off at the “Towel Return” location close-by the pool.
- Life vests can be borrowed – Inquire as to where you can pick up the life vests. They come in a variety of sizes, depending on the weight of the child. You are permitted to keep the life vest for your entire stay at the Resort.
- The pools offer handicap accessibilities – Inquire with your Resort for the specifics on the pools accessibilities. TThe list of phone numbers for all Resorts can be found here.
- Do you laundry while swimming – The laundry facilities are typically found close-by the pool.
- Lifeguards on Duty – Lifeguards are only on duty at the Main Pool. The listing of the hours for the lifeguard’s availability is posted.
- Refreshments and Snacks are near – The Main Pool is typically close to refreshments and snacks. Bring along your keycard or other payment types in case you get hungry!
- Bring along your sunscreen!