If you are planning on using a Disney Dining Plan, you might want to know what is NOT included in the plan. Be aware, there are several Disney Dining Plans to choose from so choose the one that meets your needs. No matter which plan you choose, here is what is not covered:
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
- Merchandise or photo imaging products that may be offered for sale at Character Dining Experiences are not included. Gratuities are not included unless otherwise noted.
- Gratuities are not included except at Dinner Shows, Private In-Room Dining and Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- An additional form of payment is needed if you add gratuity and have not provided a credit card at check-in to charge incidentals and other expenses to your room.
- An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.
- An automatic gratuity charge may also be added to your bill for certain items you order that are not included in the Disney Dining Plan (as outlined above)
Find additional information on the details of the Disney Dining Plan here.