New to the theme park, Universal Studios is now offering FREE Wifi park wide. This is being introduced right as the theme park has also launched a new Universal Studios app.
Here are a few of the features of this new app entitled “Universal FL”:
- Find the park hours
- Learn more about the attractions. Simply use the map to choose the park you are visiting. Then filter the attractions to those that are Thrill, 3D & 4D, Water or for Children. Once filtered, touch an orange bubble of the attraction to see a photo of the attraction. If you would like to know even more about the details of the attraction, click on the name of the attraction. Here you can learn the height requirements for riders, find out whether transfers to ride’s seats are necessary for those in wheelchairs and other details.
- Find the details on the shows in the theme park. The details will even include the times of the upcoming shows!
- Looking for dining? You can filter down the list of available restaurants to fine dining, casual dining and quick serve.
- Take note in the app of where you parked.
- Set up park notifications such as attraction wait times, etc.
- Find the shops you are looking for by using the map of all of the shops available. No filters exist for this section of the website.
- Looking for a restroom? Use the app to find one that is closeby! The app even features GPS features to help you find things like the restroom that are closest to you!
- Need a locker? Find one quickly!
- Need guest services? The app will guide you right to where you can find what you need such as an ATM, Lost and Found or First Aid.
The app is free and will certainly help anyone visiting the parks. The great thing is that the Free Wifi will also help you navigate through the app quickly!
Remember to get your tickets here at Undercovertourist.com before you go to save yourself time and MONEY! My family uses this company regularly to save money on our journeys to the theme parks!