If you are planning on staying at Universal Studios on your next vacation to Orlando, you will be thrilled to know that they are now offering transportation from the Orlando Airport. There will be a fee for this service though. Another drawback is that the bus that takes you to your Universal resort will include several stops to the various resorts. The transportation will be provided by Super Shuttle, which is now a direct partner of Universal.
Here are additional details:
- The cost is $35 per person for round trip services. This price includes all taxes and applies to anyone older than 2 years.
- There is no luggage service so you must collect your own luggage.
- Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock® Hotel, and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel are all included in the service. Universal Partner Hotels are not included.
- Visitors flying into the airport from 7 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. will go to welcome centers in one of two Universal Orlando stores where a concierge will check them in, providing “travel wallets” with pre-printed tickets.
- People arriving at the airport between 8:30 p.m. and 7 a.m. will have to contact the shuttle service directly.
This should definitely be a benefit to those staying at Universal as the cost of a taxi is quite expensive.