Seeing the sights in Disney World is not only great fun, but also quite exhaustive! Hours upon hours of walking and time standing in line can really make anyone tired by midday. To help you and your family make the most of your vacation, you should consider doing something to help you recharge midday. After the time away from the hustle and bustle, you will feel rejuvenated for the remainder of the day and the nighttime shows!
Here are the top places to relax in Disney World:
- Your Resort – No matter if you stay in a Disney Resort or one off property, your resort room is a great place to visit midday. I love heading to the room for a short nap. On the hot summer days, I even love heading to the room for a quick shower, snack, then nap while soaking up the air conditioning!
- The Resort Pool – Each resort’s pools are heated during the winter months and in great temperature during the summer months, making them an excellent place to unwind midday. Resort pools are equipped with life jackets for the children and many even include hot tubs. Spending time in the pool will prove to be relaxing!
- A Restaurant – Dining at a Disney full-service restaurant will typically take an hour. If you are particularly tired, be sure to stay away from alcoholic drinks and instead get a coffee or a caffeinated soda. Be sure to make dining reservations through Disney. (407 WDW DINE)
- A Long Show – Each theme park includes shows, some lasting close to 45 minutes. This will allow you plenty of time to get off of your feet and (usually) out of the heat or sun.
- The Spa – There are a variety of spas available on the Disney World property. If you are interested in visiting a Spa, be sure to call Disney to make reservations for the services that will most relax you while you are on vacation! (407 WDW 5277)
These are among the top places in Disney World to relax. If you have others you enjoy, be sure to comment on them here so others can also enjoy those relaxation locations!