5. The rides – gave us a good excuse to ride things like Dumbo and The Barnstormer without feeling a bit silly.
4. Cast Member interaction – we loved the way they waved to her and called her Princess
3. Character Dining – although we could have done this alone as adults we hadn’t as we thought we might look a bit strange … We needn’t have worried but we did enjoy it all the more having our daughter with us, especially the Disney Junior breakfast.
2. Meeting the characters – again we hadn’t really done this very much as adults. Seeing it through a 2 year olds eyes was truly magical and we joined in too for hugs with them!
1. Seeing “The Magic” – ok, we LOVE WDW anyway. But watching your child’s face light up when they see The Castle, running to Mickey, the pure joy of meeting a Princess, skipping down Main Street, dancing to parades … Worth every single penny.