A visit to the Magic Kingdom is best experienced when you have plenty of time to take in all of the sights, sounds, shows, and foods. However, it is very possible that you will instead only have time for a few hours of fun in Magic Kingdom. Do not fear, a few hours of fun in the Magic Kingdom is still plenty of time to get in a few great attractions!
Here are the Top 5 Attractions to Experience in the Magic Kingdom when You can Only Have a Short Visit:
1. Backstage Magic with Mickey Mouse – Right as you walk in the Magic Kingdom, you can head in to this attraction. Located in the Town Square Theater, this attraction often has very short lines. Bring along your camera and a smile so you can pose for a photo with Mickey and Minnie Mouse!
2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover – Located in Tomorrowland, this attraction also usually has extremely short lines. This attraction takes visitors all through Tomorrowland, giving great views of Cinderella Castle, Tommorrowland Speedway, Space Mountain, and Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin. Again, if you bring along your camera, you can get several great photos of many of the attractions.
3. Snow White’s Scary Adventure – This classic attraction is soon to close and become the site of a meet and greet for the Disney princesses. A visit now before it closes allows you the opportunity to have an “I remember when” experience with this attraction. This attraction rarely accumulates lines over 20 minutes.
4. Mickey’s Philharmagic – Shows in Walt Disney World are superb! One of the best shows on property is Mickey’s Philharmagic. The show includes 3D effects loved by guests. This show includes great music, smells and many of the famous Disney characters. Be sure to look for hidden mickeys’ too during the show:)
5. Pirates of the Caribbean – This is a wonderful and extremely famous attraction for a reason, it is fabulous! The themeing is spot on and the music will draw you in. A visit to the Magic Kingdom is not complete without a ride in the Pirates of the Caribbean.
If you plan on a short visit to the Magic Kingdom, be sure to familiarize yourself with the park’s map. This will help you get from one attraction to the other quickly. Have a great time and appreciate the time you do have in the park!