Choosing the Fastpasses that work best for your vacation can really assist you in having the best day possible in the Magic Kingdom. If you get the right mix of Fastpasses, you will help to assist the rest of your day in the parks by reducing the amount of time you will need to stand in a queue.
Here are the top FastPass+ Choices when visiting the Magic Kingdom:
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train – With this attraction being the newest thrill ride, this attraction often has the longest queue in the park! Get this one as soon as you are able to get Fastpasses if you plan on riding this attraction.
- Space Mountain – One of the oldest thrill rides in the park. This means that there are huge lines for this attraction nearly open to close of the park!
- Peter Pan’s Flight – This may be an older attraction, but one of the most popular and S-L-O-W-E-S-T moving queues! This line lasts and lasts.
- Splash Mountain – If you are traveling to the Magic Kingdom during one of the warmer months, be sure to get a Fastpass to this attraction! This will provide you with the ability to stand in line less, while cooling off while on the attraction! The summer months mean you will surely wait about 2 hours to ride this attraction!
- Thunder Mountain Railroad – While this attraction does have many distracting ways to be entertained while in the queue, the line wraps this way and that. You think you are about to be able to ride on the attraction but you instead wrap around another area of the queue!
If you are not able to get a Fastpass to any of these attractions, you can instead visit the attraction first thing in the morning or later at night to get reduced queues. Be sure to use the Fastpass during the portion of the day when the parks are more busy. For example, if you arrive at the Magic Kingdom at park opening, plan to ride attractions by standing in the queue that you have not been able to secure Fastpasses for. Then later on in the day when the park is more busy, go ahead and use those Fastpasses!