There are many great things to look forward to when you visit the Magic Kingdom. The newest is the New Fantasyland which just recently opened!
To begin, here are a few of the great new attractions:
- Beast’s Castle – Inside find a great meal at Be Our Guest Restaurant. This restaurant features quick-service lunch and table-service dinners among the backdrop of the animated classic Beauty and the Beast.
- Take to the seas with The Little Mermaid inside the Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid. Take a journey through the ocean with Ariel!
- Meet Belle in the Enchanted Tales with Belle. This is a true treasure, featuring a beautiful declaration of love and adventure (with the help of guest participation!)
- Storybook Circus is beautiful fun for the whole family. Here you can enjoy fun as you sail high above on Dumbo the Flying Elephant!
- The Barnstormer re-imagined. Still a great roller coaster that is just as wild and fun for children of all ages!
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is the most recently opened attraction. Riders will love the smooth motion of the rocking mine train car as it races through the coaster! Many say the ride is similar to the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad but offering a must more pleasant ride. While standing in line, be sure to experience all that the queue has to offer. For example, if you spin these barrels and get help from all of the other guests to also spin all of the barrels, Snow White will appear on the ceiling!
Let us know by commenting on what you think of all of the attractions!