The Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is loads of fun if you are able to afford the party held at the Magic Kingdom. The fun lasts for about 7 hours (from 5 PM to Midnight) and can be rather expensive at anywhere from $84 to $109. If you are looking for something to do instead of going to the Christmas Party, here are a few suggestions:
- Watch the Magic Kingdom’s Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Fireworks from California Grill while having dinner, drinks or dessert. This would allow you to see the Fireworks without having to pay the high prices for the party!
- Bring along items to decorate your hotel room. This will allow you to have a room that is decorated to your liking!
- See the Hoop Dee Doo Revue. This is a dinner show. During the holidays, Fort Wilderness Resort, where the show is performed, is decorated for the holidays. While the show is a bit expensive, it is less than the cost of going to the Christmas Party.
- Enjoy a dinner at Epcot, then attend the Candlelight Professional. You could choose to book this as a package or do each separately.
- Watch Illuminations at Epcot which takes on a holiday theme in November and December. You could plan it more like an event and do dinner and the Fireworks or simply just see the Fireworks instead.
- Travel around to see the various hotels. Each one is decorated differently during the holiday season. You could plan on just a visit or could plan on taking in drinks, dinner, and/or dessert at different resorts while also being able to see the various resort decorations!
If you have other ideas of fun things to do during the holiday season in Disney, be sure to leave a comment!