The newest attraction in Universal Studios, Skull Island: Reign of Kong, has officially opened! The new attractions brings the thrilling next generation of the King Kong legend to life in Skull Island: Reign of Kong. Everything about the new attraction is massive, including the new expedition vehicles! These vehicles are 40-foot-long and use a sophisticated positioning system to independently navigate a rough, jungle road through unpredictable terrain.
As guests board their expedition vehicle, they will meet one of the five guides who will be their driver – each with a distinct personality.
- Becky Callahan: The loose-cannon cowgirl who isn’t fazed by the dangers awaiting her on Skull Island.
- Will Denham: The fresh-faced, adventure-seeking younger cousin of famed movie director Carl Denham.
- Jinks Costanza: A hardened New York City ex-con who is wary of the island’s mysteries.
- Kalana: A mystical descendent of the natives who first settled on the island.
- Charles “Doc” Jordan: A PhD student in paleontology who took time off from his studies to explore the world.
The attraction is great fun and is a wonderful addition to the theme park.