Disney World is not just a place to visit with children, it is a place enjoyed by many adults who seek romance with their loved one. In fact, this Orlando destination is one of the most popular locations for holding a wedding and for honeymooners! If you are planning your vacation to Disney and are interested in adding some romance to your day, here is a list of romantic places to visit while in Disney World:
- Cinderella Castle – A great place to propose marriage to someone you love!
- Prince Charming Regal Carousel – Take a ride on a horse and laugh at acting like a child.
- A porch table at the Rose and Crown Restaurant in EPCOT with a view of the Illuminations: Reflections of Earth fireworks display.
- On a ferry ride from EPCOT to Hollywood Studios – The calm breeze and great views are beautiful!
- Take the Wild Life Express in the Animal Kingdom to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Here you can feed the animals together in the Conservation Station.
- See Beauty and the Beast in Hollywood Studios with your loved one. Learn a thing or two about love, set to a musical!
- Take an evening stroll around the promenade in EPCOT’s World Showcase.
- Hit the hot tub if you are staying in a Resort that has one on property.
What suggestions do you have for 9 and 10?