The word is out on Strategies for Paying for Disney! Karen Potts from Exploring the Mouse has read and reviewed the book. Be sure to head over to her site for the review now. Here is a bit of the reasons she liked the book:
“What did I like about this book?
- I liked that it covered Disneyland as well as Walt Disney World.
- Has a basic overview of the different parks.”
While you are on her website, also be sure to see all of the details on the available DISCOUNTS for those in the military!
If you are not familiar with the Strategies for Paying for Disney book, here is the complete description:
Disney is a fabulous vacation spot, offering World-class entertainment and attractions. With so many offerings, many people are overwhelmed by the extensive planning and extraordinary costs associated with this dream vacation. Here you will find much of the information you need to make your Disney vacation affordable while also receiving planning tips. This book will:
- Give an exciting overview of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Provide detailed information on most aspects of planning a vacation to the Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Suggest a variety of unique and well thought out money savings tips for a variety of vacation needs, i.e. those wanting to stay on a tight budget, as well as those hoping for deluxe accommodations while also staying within their budget
- Show individuals strategies for bringing in money to go on a vacation to Disney with minimal effort
- Demonstrate how the various money savings strategies accumulate chapter by chapter
- Applying the money savings strategies to a variety of vacationing situations
Get your book today and learn how you can save money for your vacation to Disney!
If you are interested in submitting a review of Strategies for Paying for Disney, please contact me at contact at meetthemagic.com.