Events: You can catch the following special events when you visit Disney World in November. Some require additional admission, and most run through December unless otherwise noted:
- Mickey’s Not-so-scary Halloween Party- November: 1
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party- November: 8, 11, 14, 15, 17, 21 and 22
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival- September 27- November 10
- Holidays around the World (Epcot)
- Festival of the Masters (Downtown Disney) November 8-10th
- Disney Hollywood Studios Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights
- Candlelight Processional (Epcot) November 29 – December 30, 2013
- Epcot Eat to the Beat Concert Series: Christopher Cross- November 2 to November 3, 2013, Hanson-November 4 to November 5, 2013, Dennis DeYoung (original member of STYX)-November 6 to November 8, 2013, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy-November 9 to November 11, 2013
Crowd levels will vary in November, with increasing numbers of people flooding the parks as Thanksgiving approaches. Travel early in the month and enjoy the weather, decor, and low crowd levels. Thanksgiving weekend is not the time to visit Disney World if you prefer a quiet, relaxed vacation experience. The parks will be very crowded! Use your Fast passes!
Even though it is November, you can still get a sunburn — don’t forget to add sunscreen to your packing list. You will be visiting sunny Florida, but evening temperatures can drop to the 50’s in November, so pack a jacket for every member of your party.
Peter Pan’s Flight will be closed for refurbishment through November 13, 2013.
- Tokyo Dining will be closed for lunch from November 2 – 30, 2013. The restaurant will remain open for dinner.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- ‘Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show’ will be closed November 18 through to November 21 for refurbishment.
- Honey I Shrunk The Kids Movie Set Playground will be closed through November 19, 2013 for refurbishment.
- closed through December 22, 2013 for its annual refurbishment.
Disney Quest, located in Downtown Disney West Side, will undergo refurbishment of its lobby through November 19, 2013. During this time guests will enter and exit the venue through the Emporium Merchandise shop turnstiles.
- Cirque du Soleil La Nouba will not be performed November 5-6, 2013. Visiting Disney in November is one of my favorite times of the year to visit!
If you need a little help getting into the holiday spirit Disney in November is the way to go with all the magic that Disney has to offer.Feel free to add to the list of things going on in November.