Joffrey’s has the absolute best coffee in the Disney Parks. In addition to the typical drinks they offer, they are now offering these seasonal drinks:
- Iced Coconut Latte: a rich blend of espresso, creamy milk and sweet coconut flavor chilled over ice.
- Sunshine Iced Tea: Cool off with the hearty black tea mixed with the fruity tastes of passion fruit poured over ice.
- Iced Chai Latte: Chilled Chai tea brings out the rich tastes of cinnamon, cardamom and ginger blended with creamy milk over ice.
- Frozen Chai Latte (animal kingdom tea cart): Cool and smooth frozen spiced Chai Tea, blended with creamy vanilla and topped with whipped cream.
Also, there are new options at TEA TRADERS CAFE IN DOWNTOWN DISNEY – SEASONAL DRINKS:
- NEW! Iced Sparkling Teas: refreshingly light and fizzy, our premium teas come to life with delicious flavors and sparkling water. Try the Peach Fizzi, Lemon Ginger Sparkle, Berry Bliss or Mellow Moments (Chamomile Lemon)
- Twisted Blackberry: a fresh twist of Iced Green Blackberry Jasmine Tea, Granny Smith apple flavor, blended with Captain Morgan’s Spiced Rum
- Spiked Frozen Chai: Cool and smooth frozen spiced Chai Tea, blended with creamy vanilla and Bailey’s Irish Cream or Grey Goose Vodka, topped with whipped cream.
Also newly introduced is the DISNEY PARKS & RESORTS SPECIALTY COFFEE – TRATTORIA AL FORNO BLEND, AVAILABLE AT JOFFREYS.COM :
- Joffreys Roastmaster worked with the Trattoria Al Forno chefs to create coffees that would perfectly compliment the Tattoria Al Forno experience. Order at: http://www.joffreys.com/disneyparksandresorts/trattoria-al-forno
- NEW SINGLE ORIGIN: Guatamala Los Jazmines : now served at Joffreys coffee kiosks in the Disney Parks & Resorts beginning May 15, or for order online Lots of complexity in the cup itself. Soft, floral body. Roast Level: Medium
Are you looking for a Joffrey’s location within Disney? Check out the locations here: http://www.joffreys.com/disney-locations.aspx