Did you know that most of the Disney attractions are based on their famous movies they have produced throughout the years? To better appreciate the shows and rides, it would help if you recently saw the movies. The entire park offers many details that harken back to the movies. If you have not seen the movie, you will miss out!
Here are some recommended movies to watch before you head to the theme parks, listed movie by movie. Click on any link or photo to grab your copy of the movie to begin your “studying”!
Magic Kingdom Movies:
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – You will find this movie’s presence in the newest and hottest Magic Kingdom attraction, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. To properly understand the who attraction from queue to the scenes in the racing train, watching the movie is a must!
- Song of the South – So many guests are great fans of the attraction Splash Mountain, though most have not seen the movie the attraction was based from. The movie Song of the South was an original Disney movie from 1946 which tells about a little boy Johnny learning about life through the Brer Rabbit stories of Uncle Remus.
- The Three Caballeros – A fun attraction in EPCOT is The Three Caballeros which is found in the Mexican Pavilion. This feature film includes Donald Duck and two of his friends who embark on a journey through Mexico.
- Sleeping Beauty – A visit to eat at the Akershus Royal Banquet Hall would be improved by seeing a movie about the various princesses found in the meet and greet during the meal. The princesses include Aurora, Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel and Mary Poppins. Among the greats is Aurora! Find out all of the details of this beautiful princess in the movie Sleeping Beauty.
Hollywood Studios Movies:
- Toy Story – The hottest attraction in all of the park is the Toy Story Midway Mania. To get a better feel of the awesomeness of the surroundings of this attraction, you really need to see it!
- Star Wars Trilogy – If you have yet to see the Star Wars movies, you certainly need to catch up! Here are the original three movies that began the Star Wars enterprise. Star Tours is an attraction at Hollywood Studios which takes guests through an adventure out of this galaxy! Prepare by seeing these great movies!
These are just a few of the very many Disney movies available to see before heading to the parks. For a link to all of the movies available at Amazon, click here.