Welcome to those of you joining me from Cooking with Mickey. I am the 3RD stop on our Magical Blogorail. If you missed the first article of the blogorail, please visit Disney Babies Blog! This month we will be sharing our Disney Bucket Lists. Thanks for joining us and enjoy the ride on our Magical Blogorail!
I am someone who loves to experience as much as possible. When visiting the parks, I attempt to see as many attractions as possible during my time. If I am able to squeeze in one last attraction at midnight as the park closes, I will jump in that line!
With this being said, you will understand that when I think of my Bucket List, I think of ALL of the Disney possibilities! Considering many of the Disney offerings, I came up with the following list:
1. I must, must visit Tokyo Disney Sea. Many say that this is Disney’s best of the best in theme parks. The rides and themes are so different from all other Disney parks giving guests a whole new experience unlike those found at other parks.
2. Well, while I am in the Tokyo are, I would be close enough to Hong Kong Disneyland that it would also need to be listed as number 2 on my bucket list! I am not as excited about this park as I am Disney Sea, but in an effort to see all of the Disney theme parks, this one would be a must do!
3. I would love to revisit Disneyland Resort Paris. I did go to this park while I was in high school. The park had just opened and offered many attractions. However, the offerings now are much more elaborate! (And who doesn’t want to visit Paris as an adult with their husband!)
4. I must, must do a Adventures by Disney! I love adventurous activities and challenges and there are many of the Adventures that offer both of these! The prices for the Adventures seem so unattainable though… so I will need to use some of my Strategies for Paying for Disney to help my family get the Adventure of their lifetime!
5. Finally, I want to go to the D23 Expo! I missed the first one and nearly fainted when I realized that I had missed out on seeing Johnny Depp. I will not miss it this year! (Thanks to CookingwithMickey!) Hope to see you there in August 2011!
I know I threw in the kitchen sink here with my Bucket List but I hope to live long enough that achieving all of these listed items is of no problem! Wish me luck;)
Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail Loop is Growing Up Disney. Thank you for joining us this month. We will be back April 8th with an all new theme, though keep checking in with our blogs in between loops to keep up to date with our Disney info, photos and stories.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard: