Welcome to those of you joining me from 400 Miles to Disneyland and those of you just hopping aboard. I am the 3rd on our Magical Blogorail. Today we are all discussing how we would spend 24 hours in a Disney park.
I can only imagine the excitement that will be experienced during this year’s Leap Day Celebration at the Magic Kingdom! I know in Disneyland, they allowed enthusiastic guests to line up the night before the celebration. This allowed these people the ability to be among the first let in the parks on this historical day! Can you believe that people will not only be in Disneyland for 24 hours, but also many will have already stood in line for an additional 8 hours! Those people will look crazed by the end of their 36 Disney hours for sure!
If I was able to attend the celebration in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, here is what I believe I would do:
- See all of the parades offered for the day
- See all of the shows offered during one available viewing
- Experience all of the attractions
- Shop in all of the stores
- Have reservations for Lunch and Dinner – The food and relaxation would help to provide the proper amount of fuel needed to sustain the day’s fun.
- Drink plenty of coffee throughout the day to help keep up the energy levels
- Talk with the Cast Members who are making the 24 hours of fun possible!
All of that to basically say that if I had the opportunity to attend, I would experience it ALL! I would go from land to land and “sweep” up ever morsel of fun, shops and attractions possible! That one day is the absolute best way to attempt to TAKE IT ALL in!
If you are attending this wonderful celebration, I hope it is everything the rest of us are dreaming it could be and more!
Your next stop on the Magical Blogorail is Disney on Wheels.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard: