It has just been announced that the much anticipated LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat will be opening on April 7, 2017. The resort will be located about half a mile from the theme park entrance with beautiful views of Lake Dexter in Winter Haven, Florida. The resort is specifically designed to be kid-centric and offers village-style vacation resorts with 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms, each with whimsical LEGO® décor inside and out.
Photos of the LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat courtesy of the Lego Company:
Details of the LEGOLAND Beach Retreat amenities include:
- 166 spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, located inside The Lighthouse and featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner will be available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served poolside and inside The Lighthouse.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including LEGO NINJAGO® World when it opens Jan. 12.
Reservations are available for stays from April 7 through Nov. 30, 2017. To book a stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit LEGOLAND.com/beachretreat or call (877) 350-5346 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nightly room rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee) and vary by season, date and availability.