As a writer about travels to Disney for the past years, I have been emailed many a question. The one that people most get excited about is how to tell a child that they have a plan to go to Disney. I wanted to write a book that would help people give the gift of their vacation to the child. As a child, I remember getting a book with my name included within. I still own this book, as I thought it was special. The Journey to the Magic is just the book that will be special to your child! Here is the official description:
Have you ever wanted to surprise your child with a Walt Disney World vacation? This book is a great way to let your child know that you have a grand surprise for them, a vacation of a lifetime! Giving your child the gift of this book will allow them the opportunity to learn about their vacation early enough that they can help with the planning. The story then gives your child a sneak peek at all four of the Walt Disney Parks. It also introduces several attractions, helping to ignite a spark within the child so they feel compelled to help in the planning of the vacation! Following the story, the book includes:Journey to the Magic – Kids Disney Planning and Activity Book
- The “Planning Your Trip to Disney World” section of the book to help keep notes on what attractions, shows and restaurants they most want to visit during their Disney vacation.
- The “Your Packing List” section helps your child plan for and help in the packing for the vacation.
- The “Character Signature” section will surely be a hit while on vacation. Your child will use the book to collect their favorite character signatures!
- The “Favorite Photos” section, your child can add their very own photos from their vacation once home from vacation.
- Finally, the “Your Personal Story from Your Journey to the Magic” section invites your child to make their own journal about their Journey to the Magic!
Give your child the gift of a great vacation and this book to help your child relive all the special moments!