In Universal Studios, there are many different water attractions to enjoy. During the hot summer months, these attractions are very popular! The attractions include the following:
- Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Popeye & Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges
- Jurassic Park River Adventure
If you are someone who does not really care for walking around wet, you may want to consider how to ride and not get wet or how to quickly once you are wet. Here are some suggestions:
- Carry a good rain coat that will assist you in keeping dry.
- Wear fast drying clothing.
- Forgot your rain coat? Grab a plastic bag from one of the gift shops and use it as a bad rain coat.
- Use one of the “People Dryers” available outside of the Dudley Do-Right’s Ripsaw Falls attraction. The cost of the dryers is $5 for 4 minutes. The dryers are fairly large and can accommodate several people at once.