Many people enjoy sending out post cards or letters from inside the Magic Kingdom park. If you would like to do this as well, here are some suggestions:
- Purchase stationary or a postcard before you arrive in the parks or find them in one of the stores, such as the Emporium on Main Street.
- If you did not bring along postage, you can purchase it at The Newsstand in the Magic Kingdom, Camera Center in Epcot, Oscar’s Super Service in Hollywood Studios, Garden Gate Gifts in Animal Kingdom and World of Disney in Downtown Disney.
- To get your item postmarked with the special Main Street postmark, you must visit City Hall on Main Street. The mail will also receive a postmark for Orlando, FL once it arrives at the post office.
- You can mail your letter from the multiple mailboxes found on Main Street. If you prefer to instead mail it from your resort, you can do so by asking the lobby cast member to mail your item.
- While in the parks, it can be fun to get a character to sign the item to be mailed. Just ask one of the characters to sign it when you visit the character spots!
This can make for a great souvenir for someone at home!