If you are planning on being a part of the Hollywood Studios Frozen Summer Celebration, you need to be sure to visit soon as it will be ending on September 28, 2014. There is a lot of great things to see if you do plan on visiting as follows:
- Be at the parks in time to experience the Anna and Elsa’s Royal Welcome. During this, you can see these ladies open the day with a goodwill tour onstage in front of the Sorcerer’s Hat.
- For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration – Enjoy a great sing along in the Premiere Theater.
- Oaken’s Frozen Funland – Frozen festivities available in Soundstage One such as ice skating and playing in the snow!
- Frozen Fireworks Spectacular – Be sure to experience these fireworks! The best viewing locations are close to the stage if seeing the show firsthand is important. However, if your focus is on the fireworks, being further away from the stage is best.
- For a tasty treat, be sure to stop in one of the coffee shops for a Frozen themed treat. In the Writer’s Stop, you can find some great treats: