If you are planning a vacation to Disney, you may just think perhaps I want to spend a day outside of the theme parks taking in the resorts and the FREE Disney Entertainment found outside of the Disney Theme Parks. Here are some of the exciting entertainment experiences you can find for FREE:
- Poolside Fun – If you are staying at any of the Disney Resorts, you will find many hours of fun daily beside the main pool.
- Resort Entertainment – Head to the Front Desk to ask the Disney Cast Member for a complete listing of the entertainment available throughout the Resort.
- Find a Playground – All of the Disney Resorts have a kid’s playground.
- Walking Trails – There are many, many walking trails which wind all throughout the Disney properties. Take a walk beside water areas, over bridges, beside pools, etc.
- Swim in Highly Themed Pools – Resorts have several pools. Most of the pools are highly themed. Be sure to check out all of the Resort’s pools!
- See a Movie – Poolside, you can often find movie showings.
- Attend a High Energy Fireside Singalong with Chip and Dale – This is great fun! You can even purchase the supplies to cook s’mores fireside. Be sure to find out more about the times by calling Fort Wilderness Campground at 407-824-2900.
- Sing with Yeeha Bob – On many nights, you can find Yeeha Bob at the Port Orleans Riverside playing the piano. His entertainment pulls in the crowd with his enthusiasm. Find out exact times during your visit for this show by calling 407-934-5000.
Do you have other great FREE Entertainment you experience while outside of the Disney Theme Parks? Please share those with us here in the comments section!