Here is the official advertisement from Legoland for their Brick or Treat event:
Enjoy safe and family-friendly Halloween festivities every Saturday and Sunday this October.
Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for these scary creatures that have invaded our famous cities. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
*All show times and events are subject to change.
Activities this year include:
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland– Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- Brick-or-Treat Trail– *New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest– The LEGO® Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories:
- 0-4 years
- 5-7 years
- 8-12 years
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
My family went to this event. My son had a great time dressing up at the event. We actually went to this event instead of attending the one at Magic Kingdom that year because the Legoland event was included in the price of admission. To get your tickets to Legoland, you will find great discounts at Undercovertourist.com.