Many excited people each year become a Disney College Program Cast Member, but how did they get this exciting job? Here are the steps to you becoming a Disney College Program participant:
Be a Full Time or Part Time Student who is currently enrolled in taking college accredited courses. These courses must be taken in the United States and must have completed at least one semester of courses. Additional rules:
- Students who have not yet graduated from high school but have dual enrollment with a college are not eligible to apply.
- Student taking time off from college courses are not eligible to apply.
- College Freshmen can apply during their first semester to take place during their second semester.
- College Seniors can apply to participate immediately after graduation from College so long as enrolled in school on the day of the interviews. Seniors graduating in April are eligible to apply for either the Fall Advantage or Fall programs.
- Graduate students can apply as well, but must understand that the educational components offered by the DCP are geared toward undergraduates.
Students are required to adhere to a variety of criterias set by the school such as certain GPA levels, grade levels, and numbers of credit hours earned. Schools will be contacted to verify eligibility.
Students must be at least 18 years of age to participates at the date of arrival for the DCP.
Students must have unrestricted work authorization.
Students must have a valid Social Security number issued in the United States prior to completing an application.