If you are going to be in the Orlando area in October and traveling with children, you really should look into a trip to Legoland! This is a great theme park, located about 30 minutes from Orlando, Fl. The park is dedicated to families of children between the ages of 2 and 12, and loved by many a LEGO fan!
Every Saturday and Sunday this October you can enjoy the Halloween festival called Brick or Treat. the festivals begin at 3pm.
Activities this year include:
- Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest– The LEGO® Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories:
- Brick-or-Treat Trail– *New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland– Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- 0-4 years
- 5-7 years
- 8-12 years
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
A visit to Legoland is much less expensive than a day in Disney. The tickets are only $62 for adults and $55 for children here. If you buy these tickets at the theme parks, you will instead pay $69 for adults and $62 for children. Get your tickets here to the parks now and have a great Halloween experience for you and your children INCLUDED in your park ticket that is much less costly than a day at Disney!