Disney is already planning for the 2017 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival at the Walt Disney world Resort. There will be a full 90 days to experience all of the beauty. Here are some of the new features you can look forward to beginning on March 1:
- A 6-foot-tall topiary Figment balancing on a floral ball
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Daisy and Pluto will greet Epcot guests at the Epcot front entrance in a new topiary garden inspired by a vintage Walt Disney short film.
- Belle from the Oscar-winning Disney film “Beauty and the Beast” is getting a major topiary makeover, joining Snow White, Elsa and Anna as the next-generation “princess” topiary.
- In the “Cars”-themed interactive play garden: a new character topiary from the upcoming June 2017 release of “Cars 3” will join the gang.
- You can take advantage of the expanded operating hours of the Festival Center opening week, Wednesday, March 1 to Sunday, March 5, and pop into a gardening seminar or DIY workshop.
- Try food from the two new Outdoor Kitchens
- Watch a rock band in the America Garden Theatre stage four days a week. The Garden Rocks concert series will run Friday through Monday, with three concerts a night.
The Festival runs March 1 to May 29.