Coca‑Cola Store Orlando opens July 2 at Disney Springs, allowing guests to experience the world’s most iconic beverage brand at a new immersive retail destination.
Just as Disney Springs is a one-of-a-kind Disney experience delivering great dining, shopping and entertainment, Coca-Cola Store Orlando is uniquely designed to showcase Coca‑Cola branded merchandise and entertaining experiences that inspire the senses. The store is a must-visit retail destination for Coca‑Cola fans who won’t want to miss out on any of these exciting features:
- The past comes to life in a familiar yet surprising way when guests step inside the store, modeled after a 1920s Coca‑Cola bottling plant. The inviting brick exterior gives a nod to the brand’s heritage, while the glass-accented entry pays tribute to the iconic Coca-Cola green glass bottle.
- Ever wondered what happens to some recycled cans or bottles? Coca‑Cola Store Orlando welcomes guests with a 30-foot-wide blown-glass chandelier crafted from repurposed Coca‑Cola bottles – just one example of how this unique retail experience was designed with the environment in mind.
- Thirsty? Taste an ice-cold Coca‑Cola and savor a variety of brands from around the world such as Beverly from Italy and Thums Up from India. Sip on frozen beverages and select from over 100 drink choices via Coca‑Cola Freestyle® at the rooftop beverage bar. (Trust us, Beverly is a must-try.)
- Looking for the perfect take-home souvenir from your visit? Check out a broad assortment of merchandise celebrating the Coca-Cola brand. A line of sustainable fashion apparel and other handmade items crafted from recycled materials showcase the 5by20™ collection – an array of items created by women artisans from around the world. Don’t forget to share the love of Coca-Cola with a unique gift for someone back home.
- Take a moment to pause and refresh with friends and family while taking in the sights of Disney Springs from the exclusive rooftop beverage bar – by day or night. A selection of specialty adult beverages is available for purchase in the evenings, and you can’t beat the trendy atmosphere or spectacular views atop this one-of-a-kind store.
The fun doesn’t end there – more exciting features await guests later this summer. Starting in August, guests can share a moment with the famous Coca-Cola Polar Bear. Bear hugs, high fives and photos will all be welcome!
About Coca‑Cola Store Orlando
Coca‑Cola Store Orlando is part of Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort. The store is located in Town Center, the district’s newest neighborhood where guests can find exceptional shopping and dining venues. Offering exclusive merchandise, unique experiences and true refreshment, Coca‑Cola Store Orlando provides the perfect way to cap off a discovery-filled day at Disney Springs.
About The Coca-Cola Company The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world’s most valuable and recognizable brands, our company’s portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, 18 of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, Dasani, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Del Valle, Georgia and Gold Peak. Through the world’s largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. Together with our bottling partners, we rank among the world’s top 10 private employers with more than 700,000 system associates. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at www.coca-colacompany.com, follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/CocaColaCo, visit our blog, Coca-Cola Unbottled, at www.coca-colablog.com or find us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/the-coca-cola-company