When vacationing in Disney, if you pay attention, you will certainly find a wide variety of books available for purchase in the Disney theme parks. Books can be found in the Disney stores such as the Emporium right on Main Street of the Magic Kingdom. You can also find a wide variety of books in Hollywood Studios’ Writer’s Stop.
In addition, when taking the Backlot Tour tour, you may spy the Kingdom Keepers billboard announcing the fun that be experience by reading that adventurous series.
If you are looking to read one of the books you found while vacation in Disney, here are a few of them:
- Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World 2013 – The only guidebook that’s official, this book includes the most accurate information on prices, changes, and new attractions for 2013.
- Kingdom Keepers – The Kingdom Keepers is a series of novels for young readers, written by Ridley Pearson and published by Disney Hyperion.
- Hidden Mickey’s – Camouflaged images of Mickey Mouse are concealed all around the Walt Disney World Resort. Author Steve Barrett adds to the fun of finding them by turning the search into six scavenger hunts, complete with clues, hints, and points to be scored.
- The Imagineering Workout – You’ve been told how to think “out of the box,” and even been told to throw the box away, but really, isn’t it time someone taught you how to create your own box in the first place? The Imagineering Workout: Exercises to Shape your Creative Muscles, will do just that, with interactive, ingenious, and practical exercises that will stimulate your imagination, tone your creative muscles, strengthen ideas, and, most importantly, inspire new approaches.
- Brain Storm: Unleashing Your Creative Self – Whether you’re writing a novel, painting with watercolors, composing a symphony, or baking peanut butter cookies, creativity plays a crucial role in achieving satisfaction and excellence. But, for many of us, accessing our creative core is difficult, if not impossible.
- Creating Magic: 10 Common Sense Leadership Strategies from a Life at Disney – “It’s not the magic that makes it work; it’s the way we work that makes it magic.”
These are just a few of the books available. Grab one of these books today!