If you are planning a vacation to Disney, here is a great list of souvenirs you can bring home that will help you remember your fun without breaking the bank:
- Pressed pennies – Cost $.51 a piece and can be found in all of the theme parks and water parks in a wide variety of themes
Disney Pressed Penny Machine
- A Pick a Pearl in Epcot – Cost $12 from the Japan Pavilion
- A Mr. Potato Head box – Cost $20 and can be found in Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney
- Christmas tree ornaments – Prices vary depending on the ornament. There are also a variety of places to purchase these souvenirs.
- Back scratcher
- Coffee mug
- Disney Magnets – These come in a wide variety of themes and some even have the year on them.
- Mini-glasses (a.k.a. Shot Glasses)
- Coffee cups
- Pillow pets for the little ones
- The dog tags that are sold from machines rather than the stores
- Antenna toppers for a souvenir your car will love
- Treasure hunting map from Adventureland in Magic Kingdom
- Post cards
- Refillable mug
- Popcorn containers
- Silhouettes cut at MK
- Free Celebration Buttons given out at the theme parks
- Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom cards which can be picked up at the Magic Kingdom by visiting the Fire Department building beside Guest Relations or from the kiosk outside of the Ye Ole Christmas Shoppe
- Personalized fan from gift shop in the Japan Pavilion in Epcot
If you have other souvenirs you enjoy buying or collecting that are inexpensive, please comment on those here!