Meet the Magic is proud to introduce the newest book from Natalie Henley, A Kid’s Guide to Disney World. Hoping to help parents not only introduce the upcoming vacation to Disney World, this book will also be used by children along the way to Disney AND while actually in the parks! Here is the official description:
Do you know a kid who is planning on going on vacation to Disney World? This book is a great way for a kid to be introduced to this upcoming vacation of a lifetime to Disney World! Giving a kid the gift of this book will allow them the opportunity to learn some of the fun Disney World has to offer, help them plan the fun and to give them a great souvenir for collecting their vacation memories while in the parks! The book includes the following:
- The “Planning Your Trip to Disney World” section of the book give kids an introduction to some of the attractions, shows and restaurants they can enjoy in Disney World.
- The “Your Packing List” section helps the kid begin their packing for the vacation.
- The “Character Signature” section will surely be a hit while on vacation! Kids will use this section of the book to collect their favorite character signatures throughout the parks!
- The “Favorite Photos” section gives kids their own space for collecting their favorite photos from their vacation once home from vacation.
- Finally, the “Your Personal Story from Your Vacation to Disney World” section invites your child to make their own journal about their vacation to Disney World!
Give this book to a kid going to Disney World and they will keep it for years as they relive all the special moments of their vacation!
To grab a copy for your child, find the book here and begin the planning of your vacation together with your child!