If you are planning on heading to Disney World, you really should plan on getting Fastpasses. To sign up for Fastpasses, you must first begin by signing up for a MyDisneyExperience account. Once you have your MyDisneyExperience account, be sure to sign up for Fastpasses as early as 60 days prior to your check-in date. You will then be able to reserve up to 3 FastPass+ experiences. The selection of Fastpasses is important because it helps you to get the most out of your day and allows you the opportunity to spend less time in the longest lines in the park.
How do you do that? First, you must know which Fastpasses you do not need so you can instead select the Fastpasses you do need! This list of Fastpasses that are not needed is based on attractions that do not frequently have long queues.
List of the 5 Disney Attractions Where No Fastpasses are Needed:
- Muppet Vision 3D (Hollywood Studios) – This show is a great time and as a capacity of around 550 people. The run time of the show is about 15 minutes. Even if you have to wait for a show to begin, there is a pre-show that is fairly entertaining that lasts nearly the entire run time of the attraction.
- Journey to Imagination with Figment (Epcot) – This attraction never has a very long line. Even when the line is outside of the building, the wait time will not be long. In all of the many years I have traveled to Epcot, visiting on many of the most busy days of the year, I have never waited for more than 15 minutes for this attraction.
- Mickey’s Philharmagic (Magic Kingdom) – This attraction is a 12 minute show that includes many 3D effects, scents and water. The show has a capacity of approximately 500 guests. Therefore, the queue moves extremely fast! Even if you are outside in line, the queue will last not very long.
- It’s Tough to be a Bug (Animal Kingdom) – This attraction holds 430 people and has a total attraction show time of about 8 minutes. The show can be scary to younger children or people who are afraid of spiders! Often times, parents to younger children often have to carry their children out of the show because they are scared from the spiders or dark spaces. For those that are not scared, the line time usually is not very long due to the capacity of the attraction.
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor (Magic Kingdom) – This attraction is extremely funny and a great attraction for everyone. The wait time is typically short with a show run time of 10 minutes. This show also has a pre-show which is fairly entertaining.
Remember, shop your Fastpasses well and get those that are not listed here!