When headed on a Disney cruise, many people love to bring along a fish extender. This is a great way to have some fun giving and getting gifts from other cruisers. If you have no idea what a fish extender is, read more here.
If you plan on taking one along with you, here are some suggestions of things to bring along with you to put in other cruisers extenders. Click on any of the photos to grab these great give ideas:
1. Games – The recipient will love the game fun they have while onboard or on their trip back home. The gift will help them remember the fun of the cruise too!
2. Lanyards - Cruises will certainly appreciate having one of these! They can use it to hold pins for trading and room keys! A great way to help out and you will actually be able to see who receives these as they proudly walk aboard displaying your gift!
3. Logo Bandz - Cute little plastic bracelets are fun with their adorable shapes. These are shaped as Toy Story 3 characters. The purchase of these will give you plenty supplies for giving to a large number of fish extenders.
4. Stickers – Who doesn’t love adding a cute sticker to paper, folders, projects, etc. Here are some that would be great for adding to fish extenders. You can even cut them into smaller bunches so you can give to more cruisers.
5. Think of things you can make and add to fish extenders. On my cruise, I received a small holiday ornament which was a handmade knitted sweater with Mickey’s shadow! I cannot fathom myself knitting sweater ornament after sweater ornament for fish extender gifts! However, it hangs on my tree every year! I truly appreciated the gift. Perhaps you have a talent for something you too can share.
If you have some gift ideas of items for fish extenders, please share them here in the comments section for others!