Disney has recently introduced a brand new Chase credit card called Disney’s Premier Visa. What sets this card apart from the other Disney Visa is that it offers 2% (instead of 1%) towards Disney Dream Dollars for qualified purchases in the following categories:
- Grocery Stores
For all other purchases, you will receive 1% towards Disney Dream Dollars. In addition to these benefits, there are the other benefits that are offered by both Chase Visas as follows:
- You get 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at DisneyStore.com and Disney Store locations.
- 10% off on select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort
- 20% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort
- 10% off select dining locations at the Disneyland Resort
- Stop by our private Cardmember location at Walt Disney World Resort and the Disneyland Resort to meet and pose with some of your favorite Disney Characters. Get a complimentary 5 x 7 photo to take home, too!
- Receive special vacation financing anytime you use your card to book select Disney vacation packages, Disney cruises, Adventures by Disney packages and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai’i vacation packages through the Walt Disney Travel Company, your travel agent, or online at Disney sites.
If you choose to sign up for this great credit card, be sure to use this link so you can also receive a $50 credit on your statement after your card’s first use!