When planning a trip to Walt Disney World, one of the first things many Disney park veterans plan is dining. If you’ve never been, and are planning to go during regular or peak season, you’ll definitely want to plan this part of your vacation. If you are thinking about trying the Disney Dining Plan for the first time here are the various plans and what is included (for 2011 dining plans):
- Disney Quick Service Plan – Two Quick Service Meals and two Snacks per person, per night plus a resort refillable mug.
- Disney Dining Plan – One Table Service Meal, one Quick Service Meal and one Snack per person, per night.
- Disney Deluxe Dining Plan – Three Meals (can be Quick Service or Table Service) and two Snacks per person, per night plus refillable mug.
- Disney Premium Dining Plan - Three Meals (can be Quick Service or Table Service) and two Snacks per person, per night plus refillable mug. This plan also includes recreation and tours.
- Disney Platinum Dining Plan - Three Meals (can be Quick Service or Table Service) and two Snacks per person, per night plus refillable mug. This plan also includes recreation, tours, fireworks cruise, Fantasmic! reserved seating, spa treatments, Disney PhotoPass photo CD and the Richard Petty Ride Along Experience.
- Must be a package (unless Annual Passholder or DVC)
- Everyone on the package must be on the same plan
- Does not apply to children under 3
- Gratuities not included unless indicated
- Alcohol is not included
- Refillable mug is only good for the duration of your stay
- Refillable mug is only good at your resort
- Meal credits can be used in any order
- Meal credits expire at midnight on checkout date
- You can not use your credits for anyone that isn’t on your package
To return to the original Planning your Disney Vacation post, click here.
Kristen is a foodie who has travel extensively and dined at 85% of the Walt Disney World restaurants, including the Five Diamond Award winning Victoria and Albert’s. She’s been to Disney World 20 times in the last 20 years and has made two visits to Disneyland. Kristen uses her culinary knowledge and love of food to help others plan their Disney dining and recreate that magic of Disney food once they come home. Be sure to check out http://CookingWithMickey.info for everything Disney food related.